The post title says it all… there was no day 4! By the end of day 3 KFC was DONE! She complained, whined, and decided she wasn’t even going to try anymore. I knew for mine, hers, and the coach’s sake I couldn’t bring her back for the final day. Made me kinda sad, but I just didn’t have it in me to fight it another day. Yes, it was Hot and the boys were super rough but I want her to learn to be tough and stick things out. She liked doing the activities but when he came to actually playing the game of soccer she wanted nothing to do with it.
Hopping over the hurdles
Playing
Playing soccer bowling. They had to kick their ball to knock over the cones, and some of the cones had ‘treasure’ (a jersey) inside! KFC never found any treasure.
At least we gave it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment