Last week while hubby was away at work, I asked KFC what she would like to do one evening. She said "go to the place where the dogs get their haircut and have cats". Ohhhh so you want to go to Petsmart... Off we went. I take her there every once in a while to see all the animals. Really, its like a free trip to the zoo! KFC's cousin BT had gotten a beta fish a while back, while I knew I would eventually get one for KFC I just didn't realize she had it in her sneaky mind that we were getting one that night! They're cheap so why not??? Better than the cat she has been asking for to live in her room! After watching a dog get its hair cut, visiting the sad looking kitty cats, looking at the birds and other rodents(ewww!), we ended with picking out a beta fish. After we gathered all its supplies, we were standing in the check-out line when I asked KFC what she wanted to name it... Louie was what came out. Ok, at least it matched the fish's gender.
So here is Louie the Beta Fish
I love the little light that came with the tank. It makes for a great night light!



No comments:
Post a Comment