We invite BT over Sunday to have a play day with Kaile. He decided he wanted to spend the night... so we crossed our fingers that he wouldn't change his mind and want to go back home. There was hinting around of being scared and wanting home, but he did it! Both kids talked nonsense as they talked themselves to sleep. Very funny, by the way, to listen to through the monitor. I wanted to get a picture of them sleeping, but didn't take the risk of maybe waking them up with the flash of the camera.
So BT fell into our creek out back, because he insisted he COULD walk on the ice. Poor guy, from about shins down was soaking wet in the cold creek. So as his clothes were drying in the dryer, he decided that Kaile's clothes wouldn't work and that he would just remain naked. Kaile also LOVED this idea and she got naked too!
Here the two of them are, sitting on the couch, 'mostly' naked, watching TV and eating animal crackers together!
Now here they are, 1/2 naked and painting.
The next morning was Monday, which meant Pre-School for Kaile and Brody. Little Wyatt was also there that morning. So this was my first experience of what it would be like if we had 3 kids. As I drove the kids the school, I was think about their ages and that fact that it is totally feasible that I could have had all of them- well, I could have had 3 kids their ages! BT is almost 5, Kaile is almost 4, and Wyatt is almost 2. WOW, I can't believe people actually do this! But, the kids were VERY easy that morning and I actually made it to school by 9:05am, which we usually never get to school on time.
Here are all the kids in their seats, inside my 'screaming I'm a Mom' minivan. :-)



Brody was very sad to leave Kaile at school yesterday. There were lots of tears and plenty of begging to go back to Kaile's house. He had and awesome time...Thank You!!
ReplyDeletemore of those wonderful memories.....
ReplyDelete