So behind on updating! Internet issues has prevented me from wanting to sit at the computer for 5 hours uploading pictures. Hopefully I can get caught up now. Last month we had our Special Day Assembly. We missed it last year due to my Shingles (yay, one year anniversary of being shingles free!) and all I heard was horror stories of how this place was the most uncomfortable place we have ever rented. To say the least, I was not in any way thrilled to go there this year. I heard there was a long walk from the parking lot, that if you get there late you will be sitting on the main floor that is cold due to ice underneath, and that the place overall was ehhhh. We left almost an hour later that morning than I had planned so I just knew the day was going to be torture. Turns out when we got there, the brother directing the traffic shifted the way the cars were parking and we actually got to park feet from the front of the building!!! When we got inside we found great seats and not on the floor! We even had time to mingle before it started! Only thing I didn't like was that my feet couldn't touch the ground when sitting in the seat, but to me this place was A+ compared to the 2-day Assembly we went to!
In our seat when we first got there. KFC wanted me to curl her hair that morning, so she liked showing it off!
KFC posing! I keep putting the skirt she is wearing in the pile of 'too small clothes' and I keep taking it back out. It is an 18-month skirt and she is 4 1/2!!! I have definitively gotten my moneys worth out of it after all these years!
Found Grandma
Went outside for a little bit during the lunch break. There was a dog show going on in the building adjacent to us and all the kids were out there watching them. We didn't realize that it was free to go in there and watch the dogs until lunch time was over, oh well.









