Ever since we got the flier in the mail that Disney on Ice was bringing the princesses to us, KFC was dying to go!!! We ended up getting the second level seats, which were good, but if they ever go back we are definetly getting the first level seats. Seeing the excitement on her face makes it all worth it!!!
KFC before we left for the show. We were invited to join 2 friends for the car ride there. KFC was very excited to ride with her friends! It totally did not cross my mind to get a Rapunzel dress for KFC to wear at the show, so we went for the purple tutu and purple tights with the princess tiara. Later we were equipped with a frying pan to go with the outfits!
Intermission KFC attempted to dance for us like the princesses were doing!
We told KFC before going, that she was not getting any toy there. I HATE how expensive those things are!!! But of course she begged and pleaded and Hubby reminded me that we only do these kinds of things like once a year so I broke and allowed her to get something. She wanted what everyone else had which was the stupid twirling lights! Um NO, it would just go in her closet for her to never play with again. I told her she could pick something that would go with her dress up clothes. She bucked me until she realized she was going to get what I wanted her to or she was going home with nothing. She agreed to get the Rapunzel hair and she has loved and played with it almost every day since!!!
I tried my best to capture all of the moments where you could tell she was truly enjoying herself! I loved seeing the show too, but I most enjoy watching the excitement on her face!!! She was waving at the princesses and when the show started back after the intermission, she was showing her new hair to Rapunzel! LOVE IT!
All the disney princesses came out at the end with their prince. It was a treat to get to see all of them and not only the 3 stories that were played out
KFC before we left for the show. We were invited to join 2 friends for the car ride there. KFC was very excited to ride with her friends! It totally did not cross my mind to get a Rapunzel dress for KFC to wear at the show, so we went for the purple tutu and purple tights with the princess tiara. Later we were equipped with a frying pan to go with the outfits!
On the car ride there, the little girls laughed/sang/talked the whole way! Very loud but super cute!
Princess Tiana started the show. Not too thrilled with its story-line but loved watching the performances.
Cinderella was second. They had a beautiful horse and carriage.
...the lost slipper
Rapunzel was last. This I think was everyone's favorite. The horse was my absolute favorite of the whole show!
'the smoulder'!
Intermission KFC attempted to dance for us like the princesses were doing!
We told KFC before going, that she was not getting any toy there. I HATE how expensive those things are!!! But of course she begged and pleaded and Hubby reminded me that we only do these kinds of things like once a year so I broke and allowed her to get something. She wanted what everyone else had which was the stupid twirling lights! Um NO, it would just go in her closet for her to never play with again. I told her she could pick something that would go with her dress up clothes. She bucked me until she realized she was going to get what I wanted her to or she was going home with nothing. She agreed to get the Rapunzel hair and she has loved and played with it almost every day since!!!
I tried my best to capture all of the moments where you could tell she was truly enjoying herself! I loved seeing the show too, but I most enjoy watching the excitement on her face!!! She was waving at the princesses and when the show started back after the intermission, she was showing her new hair to Rapunzel! LOVE IT!
Floating lights and when he hair gets cut off and turns brown
All the disney princesses came out at the end with their prince. It was a treat to get to see all of them and not only the 3 stories that were played out












