The day started out cloudy, so we played under the house and rode over to the park. The weather called for thunderstorms so I wasn't optimistic about being outside too long. But the sun came out and never did we have as much as a grey cloud!
There was a wedding happing right beside where we were sitting. KFC LOVED it! She has been obsessed with being married lately. She enjoyed watching the girl come down. After the ceremony the photographer had everyone go down the water and jump up to take picture, thought it was really cute!
We found a tiny crab running in the waters edge
Snack Time
Hubby and KFC played this 'game'... they would jump over the first wave and then the next wave they would run from it!
The water was pretty chilly. You feet would get used to it after a while, but no way would I have laid in that cold water as KFC is doing! There was also a ton of seaweed!
KFC needed to pee but said the water was too cold to sit in... um hello, you were just laying in it before! She wanted hubby to help her. So off they went.
Snuggling with daddy right before we left
Except for the sunburn on my legs it was a great day at the beach. Later we got together at uncle's house to have a dinner feast. Then we retreated back to our beds for the night. We were all worn out! I think I was asleep by 10:30pm!








looks like a fun time! I can imagine the water is still pretty frigid! I'm cold just thinking about it. Glad the day turned out to be so nice!
ReplyDelete