Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movie on The Lawn

Popcorn in their bags and ready for the kids!
Everyone showing up...
The kids getting ready
Got their popcorn and glow sticks
The adults
Movie Screen
I know its blurry, but thinks it funny that Chelsee is the only one that knew I was about to take a picture
This is what the kids ended up doing about half way through the movie. Oh well, they had fun either way
This is the best picture I got of the group... a few kids were missing so we went in to get them... that's when is all broke down!...
Kids started crying, Kaile was histerical!!, it was craziness going on...
Here was take two... with the kids still crying! Haha
And here is Violet smiling... right before she fell down the steps, hit her head, and then started crying. Also heard that, after leaving, Brody shut his fingers in the car door...  so I think we had almost all the kids crying at some point through the night!

2 comments:

  1. You do so well at helping families make great memories. Beautiful children...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great idea. We had so much fun! You think of the best things to do.

    ReplyDelete