Monday, November 29, 2010

Gingerbread House & Candy

While at the beach this past weekend, Kaile and I made our gingerbread house for this year. There are a few things that I have picked out that we will do as a yearly tradition, and building/assembling a gingerbread house is one of them! Here she is waiting for the glue "icing" to set up so the house wont fall apart as we add the candy- which you can see was lined up in front of her ready to go. I didn't let her take the candy out of the wrappers until it was time, because I knew most of it would have been eaten before the house was ready.
Carefully adding the candy pieces. She actually did pretty good this year with being able to decorate it on her own.
And the very serious and concentrating face to go with it.
And here is the finished product! As you can see, the peppermint on the front has slid down. I didn't notice it until hours later, oh well, she still had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment