Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Catch-Up

I am attempting to play catch-up on all that been going on around here the past several months. Just been so tired! I will work backwards in time :)

Little P's newest thing is she has found her feet! She holds them and chews on her toes. I LOVE seeing her do this! It's just sooo baby of her.






Daddy and P sleeping. She is a BIG cuddler!


KFC had her school music performance. The theme was songs around the world. She was super nervous the whole time! Poor thing had been sick a couple days before the performance so she never got to rehearse and seemed a little lost. But she did GREAT! Lots of family there to support her!


2nd Beach Trip



* Snow *



Trying out Little P's first food. I have tried cereal and other baby foods and she wants nothing to do with it! She will shut her mouth and turn away from me. I guess I have her spoiled by nursing her on demand.


Misc...




Little P LOVES her bath time with her sister!!!






Her own personal baby doll!


Multi-tasking :)


OK, done for now. This puts me back till January. I'm slowly working my way back to Little P's birth!